ASA is a national organization representing the interests of about 4,700 subcontractor members whose companies provide labor and materials on construction projects throughout the United States. Subcontractors commonly perform 80-90% percent of the work on commercial construction projects.
Founded in 1966, ASA amplifies the voice of, and leads, trade contractors to improve the business environment for the construction industry and to serve as a steward for the community. The ideals and beliefs of ASA are ethical and equitable business practices, quality construction, a safe and healthy work environment, and integrity and membership diversity.
There are many benefits to being an ASA National Sponsor!
- Logo listed under Sponsors on the ASA Website (asaonline.com), linking to your website or landing page.
- Logo listed under Sponsors in the weekly e-news bulleting for ASA members, ASAToday, linking to your website or landing page.
- Advertising opportunities available on a discounted schedule.
- Article about your company and products/services in ASAToday.
- Possible opportunities to contribute educationally-focused editorial content for The Contractor’s Compass and/or an ASA webinar.
- National sponsorship recognition at SUBExcel.
- Complimentary color ad in SUBExcel Education Program Guide.
- Discounted sponsorship opportunities available for SUBExcel special events
- AND MUCH MORE DEPENDING ON YOUR SPONSORSHIP LEVEL!
For more information regarding sponsorship opportunities with ASA, please contact ASA Chief Operating Officer Richard Bright at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 684-3450.