FASA is a charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Thus, your gift to FASA is deductible as a charitable contribution for tax purposes. Donate online or contact email@example.com.
In order to maximize the effectiveness of your gift, you may specify the type of research or education your gift benefits. Below are just a few options:
- Contractors’ Knowledge Network – Through this entity, FASA forges and explores the critical issues influencing subcontractors and specialty trade contractors in the construction industry. For more information on the individual options, see the “About the Foundation” document in this folder.
- Subcontractors Legal Research Fund – This fund helps establish a body of authoritative research which construction attorneys can reference in cases where an academic perspective can make up for uncertain legislative and case history.
- Endowment – You may set up an endowment for any number of worthy projects, including a specific area of research or a series of educational programs or speakers. Contact FASA for more information or consultation on ideas.
- Scholarship Fund – FASA welcomes contributions that help further the industry by investing in future generations. A scholarship fund can be established to your specifications for students of construction management, specialty trade, or construction-related service programs. Such a program can also fund an internship or fellowship program as well.
- FASA General Fund – Contributions to the FASA General Fund go toward the day to day operations of the Foundation of ASA. This includes developing new education programs, fundraising, and marketing.