Join ASA Now!Summary of Membership Benefits
1. Government Representation: Before every branch and at every level of government. Included.
2. News You Can Use: An e-newsletter and an education journal with important industry news and business tips. Included.
3. Education and Training: Discounts on live and digital programs and written materials designed for construction subcontractors, specialty trade contractors and suppliers. Included.
4. Networking Opportunities: Build business relationships with customers, prospective customers and peers. Learn from their experience and have fun at the same time. Included.
5. Alerts and Resources. E-alerts to proposed and new government requirements and other trends. Included.
6. Industry Recognition: Acknowledgement and respect for your achievements. Included.
7. Contract Documents: ASA model bid proposals and subcontract addenda. Discounts on ConsensusDocs. Commentary on others’ documents. Included.
8. Increased Visibility: An online membership directory marketed to your customers and prospective customers. Included.
9. Discounts on Products and Services: Included.
Most ASA members belong to ASA through local associations and state organizations, and must join through those organizations. Where there are no state/local ASA-affiliated chapters, subcontractors and suppliers can join online.
ASA is a trade association representing construction subcontractors, specialty trade contractors and material suppliers. Architects, engineers, general contractors, construction managers and construction owners are not eligible for regular membership in ASA. Dues payments are not deductible as a charitable contribution, but may be deductible as a business expense. ASA estimates that $93.50 of your dues are not deductible because of ASA’s lobbying activities on behalf of our members. Member benefits are subject to change.
Join Now! Annual Membership Dues: $425.0000